Initial proposals must:
- Start by any member holding over 50,000 CHIZ.
- Allow for dialogue in the governance forum and prior to a vote - exception: non-controversial parameter adjustments by SRSC developers.
- Incorporate a forum vote for feedback and signaling. Final proposals must:
- Include SIP category.
- Provide links to the Snapshot vote. Make sure to discuss with the community on their comments, questions or concerns.
- 50,000 CHIZ is the minimum amount of CHIZ to start a valid Snapshot vote.
- Votes must be for a minimum of 3 days.
- A simple majority (50% + 1) wins the vote.
- Votes may only be binary options (for or against).
- 5% of the circulating supply of CHIZ is required for the result to be valid unless the proposal alters meta-governance or emissions of CHIZ or rats.
- For meta-governance or CHIZ/Rats emission-related votes, a quorum of 10% of the circulating supply of CHIZ is required for the result to be valid.
- The circulating supply calculation is based on the block of the Snapshot vote.
A few straightforward sentences on the proposal’s expected change and result.
Why is this proposal in the discussion? What does it aim to solve or provide? It is encouraged to add visuals that will help explain.
Explain your proposal in detail. How will it clear up issues with a roadmap?
ie: If the proposal passes today, what are the next steps and how long will it take to achieve the solution/opportunity?
Remember to under-promise to over-deliver
Give credit to yourself and others that helped. Disclose interests with drafting the proposal.
The polling process begins now and will end at HH:MM UTC on DD/MM/YYYY. After this, a Snapshot vote will be put up at HH:MM UTC on DD/MM/YYYY. Poll For: Action taken if this proposal is accepted. Against: Action taken if this proposal is rejected.